A bold new way of doing business that takes care of its’ members with confidence.
- To preserve, promote and improve its’ members professions with staunch support of safety and working conditions.
- To develop as an organization with member involvement at all levels.
- To represent all members by favorably influencing legislation that affects their work lives.
- Increase public awareness of our Union and the roles BUC members play in the daily lives in Canada.
- Enhance the rights of members through all lawful means, including collective bargaining, political action, training and educating members.
Friday, February 1st, 2013
We are proud to announce that The Building Union of Canada
has entered into a ten-year No-Raiding Agreement with:
- The Carpenter’s District Council of Ontario
- The Operative Plasterer’s and Cement Masons International, Union Local 598
- The International Association of Bridge, Structural and Ornamental Ironworkers Local 721.
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades
We have become signatory to this agreement to benefit and protect our members and take advantage of a mutually respectful relationship with the honourable and longstanding Unions we will be working with.
CRAIG BROMELL: PRESIDENT
BUILDING UNION OF CANADA